We are Superior Controls, New England's largest independent automation systems integrator, and selected as the "Worldwide Systems Integrator of the Year" by Control Engineering Magazine. We are currently seeking to add another Senior Automation Engineer to our team in Seabrook, NH.
Responsible for technical leadership of the project software configuration. The Automation Lead Project Engineer co-ordinates the work of the Project engineers in producing the software configuration.
• Interface with clients to manage requirements
• Resolve technical questions and concerns through interaction with customers, vendors and internal personnel
• Review of detail design (Functional Design Specification & Software Design Specification) documents to ensure alignment with agreed approach and Functional Specifications
• Review of code to ensure quality and requirements are met
• Review of software testing documents from vendor to ensure alignment with agreed approach and FDS/SDS documents
• Witness the execution of the design testing (DT) and configuration testing (CT) and ensure they meet quality guidelines
• Perform documentation updates with quality systems
• Participate in commissioning and qualification activities
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
4. Support compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design Outputs/Program Deliverables.
5. Participate in continuous improvement activities by supporting the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, or related field. Other degrees considered if combined with 5+ years’ experience in process equipment project implementation.
2. Knowledge of governing regulations, specifically 21CFR211 and Eudralex Volume 4 Annex 11.
3. Understanding and experience with cGMP Change Control systems as well as Good Documentation Practices.
4. Working knowledge of SDLC (GAMP).
5. Previous project or team experience.
What We Offer:
At Superior Controls you will enjoy working with a fun yet professional team of engaged engineers that are focused on the success of the company, and each other. You will be provided with learning opportunities, both internally and externally, that are designed to increase the breadth and scope of your experience by introducing you to new opportunities and challenges by partnering with our clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech, life sciences, food and beverage industries. You will also receive competitive wage and benefit programs to include annual bonus award opportunities