We are Superior Controls, New England's largest independent automation systems integrator, and selected as the "Worldwide Systems Integrator of the Year" by Control Engineering Magazine. We are currently seeking to add another Senior Automation Engineer to our team in Albany, NY.
Provides support to manufacturing at a biotech facility. Assists in the execution of change controls and preventative maintenance. Requires programming experience with Rockwell Software Studio 5000 and FactoryTalk View SE.
• Interface with clients to manage requirements
• Resolve technical questions and concerns through interaction with customers, vendors and internal personnel
• Review of detail design (Functional Design Specification & Software Design Specification) documents to ensure alignment with agreed approach and Functional Specifications
• Review of code to ensure quality and requirements are met
• Review of software testing documents from vendor to ensure alignment with agreed approach and FDS/SDS documents
• Witness the execution of the design testing (DT) and configuration testing (CT) and ensure they meet quality guidelines
• Perform documentation updates with quality systems
• Participate in commissioning and qualification activities
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
4. Support compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design Outputs/Program Deliverables.
5. Participate in continuous improvement activities by supporting the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives.
What We Offer:
At Superior Controls you will enjoy working with a fun yet professional team of engaged engineers that are focused on the success of the company, and each other. You will be provided with learning opportunities, both internally and externally, that are designed to increase the breadth and scope of your experience by introducing you to new opportunities and challenges by partnering with our clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech, life sciences, food and beverage industries. You will also receive competitive wage and benefit programs to include annual bonus award opportunities