We are Superior Controls, New England's largest independent automation systems integrator, and selected as the "Worldwide Systems Integrator of the Year" by Control Engineering Magazine. We are currently seeking to add another Project Engineer to our team in Seabrook, NH.
Individual will be a key player in the design, specification, implementation, commissioning, trouble-shooting, and continuous improvement of automation and instrumentation for food and beverage and bio-pharmaceutical production facilities.
Superior Controls serves a wide variety of customers and employs an equally broad array of technologies. More than anything else, we value the ability to learn on the fly and respond to our customers’ needs. A broad base of experience, an enthusiasm for technology, and an aptitude for problem-solving are the best possible qualifications for this position.
- Electrical and panel design
- Specification of automation hardware and software
- Development of design documents
- Programming to include but not limited to controller, operator interface, data historian, reporting
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) execution
- Site start-up and Site Acceptance Test (SAT) execution
- Project Management, scheduling, resource management, scope, & customer correspondence
-AB PLC, Wonderware HMI
- Ability to travel internationally a plus
- Operational support
- Control system troubleshooting support
- Evaluates new technologies for their application within a manufacturing facility
- Supports proposals department in developing the scope and budget for new projects
- Support process and facilities engineers in equipment commissioning
- Assists process engineers in troubleshooting and remediation of failures
Education & Experience:
-Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Computer Science
-A minimum 2 years of directly related experience
-Experience with DCSs such as: Delta V, ABB is a plus
-Experience with HMI/SCADA packages, Wonderware is a plus
-Experience with Allen Bradley PlC's
-Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Automated
-Manufacturing Practices (GAMP) is a plus
-Working knowledge of process systems and continuous processes
-Must have a valid driver’s license
What We Offer:
At Superior Controls you will enjoy working with a fun yet professional team of engaged engineers that are focused on the success of the company, and each other. You will be provided with learning opportunities, both internally and externally, that are designed to increase the breadth and scope of your experience by introducing you to new opportunities and challenges by partnering with our clients in the pharmaceutical, biotech, life sciences, food and beverage industries. You will also receive competitive wage and benefit programs to include annual bonus award opportunities.